Has the whole world gone crazy? Is it because of Cody Judy?
BYU’s rules for April 26 commencement:
- Tickets will be required of all attendees, including candidates for graduation, for admittance to April commencement exercises. There will be no processional.
- Entry into the Marriott Center will require having a ticket and passing through a metal detector.
- Candidates for graduation are to carry graduation robes and caps over the arm when passing through the metal detector.
- Attendees will be required to remain in the Marriott Center after passing through security.
- Doors will open at 1 p.m., and security screening will begin at that time. Candidates for graduation must arrive no later than 2 p.m. All attendees must be seated by 3:30 p.m. Guests should allow a minimum of two hours for security screening.
- Once inside the Marriott Center, candidates for graduation are to enter portals C through Q (south entrances) to be seated.
- Entertainment and light refreshments will be provided inside the Marriott Center prior to commencement.
- Respect is to be given to all participants.